When you want an Android custom ROM that is entirely new and full of surprises, then it can be an exquisite choice. But the worst thing that can happen to your device is you might do not get the official build stock rom. Do not get confused between CyanogenMod and Lineage OS, and it is just the same only the name was changed. To be mentioned, the possibility of BUGS and Issues in these custom software is likely to be there because these aren’t Official builds of the respective smartphone maker. Below you can download the latest custom Android 12 ROM. Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device. It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
- The ROM is completely open source, so if you have the skill for it, you can fork the project and make your own custom ROM out of it.
- This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
- Right from themes to animation and lock screen interface.
This is why you must always make sure to restore the stock firmware on your Mi A3 before you submit it for a warranty claim. After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware. Here I will show you how to flash Firmware (stock rom) in Xiaomi Mi A3. To flash the firmware you need a computer as well as a Xiaomi Flash tool application and you should also have USB drivers installed on your computer. Xiaomi is releasing a new software update for Mi A3 users in Europe.
We will let you know as soon as we have more information. The Galaxy A03 Core may be late to the Android 12 party, but certainly not the last. Samsung still has at least one more Galaxy device awaiting the big Android update. The Galaxy A02 hasn’t received it yet, even though the Galaxy A02s has. The two devices debuted just a few weeks apart and came running Android 10 out of the box. Features 6.5″ display, 5000 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 4 GB RAM.
- Now, focus your articles on buying guides, tutorials, offer recommendations and product analysis.
- The Xiaomi Mi A3 Run on android 9.0 OS and Powered by a QCOM SD 665 Processor.
- To flash the firmware you need a computer as well as a Xiaomi Flash tool application and you should also have USB drivers installed on your computer.
- In a worst case it can cause the phone to unable to boot up and shows the “NV data is corrupted” error on the screen.
You know this already; if you turn on Subtitles on Youtube, It will auto-generate the captions. It can work on the Same functionality all over your device videos. The standard camera and microphone indicators handle Privacy. You can also access the privacy dashboard to view apps that have access to your camera, microphone, and other information. It can be hard to find the unique features of some Android skins. Sometimes they are hidden in Android Settings, so it can be difficult to tell if these features are part of Android.